View Single Post
BoGingles

Member Since Mar 2023
6 hugs
given
Default Apr 11, 2023 at 01:06 PM

Please read my post below. Add-on to my post: this therapist took the traumas that I had experienced ( assault, sexual assault) and put down that I had emotional dysregulation. I do not have anger issues, I do not fly off the handle over little things nor do I create drama. I am a levelheaded person who does not take things personally. The traumas I explained where I was assaulted they put in the notes that I was the cause because I was emotionally dysregulated, another fabrication. At no time during any session did I display aggression, hostility, or anger at the therapist or in general. When they said that they were diagnosed me with emotional dysregulation, I asked is that because I cry a lot when talking about my traumas? They said no because you have interpersonal relationship problems which they based on the four specific traumas I discussed. I guess if you have been assaulted that is a me problem, lol. So in other words, if you were raped you asked for it because you have interpersonal relationship problems with being raped….smh
BoGingles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Gavreel