Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 12, 2023 at 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlumberKitty View Post
Still couldn't figure it out but that's alright. I can live with sideways photos. I can do excel spreadsheets all day long but I can't get a photo to come out the correct direction. Lol.
sometimes it depends on the camera the photo was taken on. one of my cell phones I have to have the cell phone vertical. and with the other I have to have the cell phone in horizontal when taking and uploading pictures.

when you take pictures with your cell phone try holding the cell phone vertical and horizontally while taking a picture of the same object. then upload those pictures and then you will know which way to hold the cell phone to get the picture you want.

some cell phone camera's also have various settings on them, like filters, apertures, zooming lenses, landscape, panarama, portrait and others, brightness, and whether you want inverted, regular, negative, positive and so on. so check your settings when in camera mode. play around and you will find the right settings for you and the kinds of photos you want and how you want your photos to look like.
amandalouise is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote