View Single Post
ruby2023
Account Suspended

Member Since Mar 2023
Default Apr 14, 2023 at 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendingmysoul View Post
Hi ruby,it looks like people don't want to listen to your personal problems too much.And trust me everyone is dealing with some kind of problems in their own lives and trying to resolve issues.While friends or coworkers can lend a sympathetic ear for some time.Who will want too much of others baggage and drain themselves? Think about it.If I am right you mentioned getting fired,right?Why loose your bread and butter over this?What is more important?Keeping your job should be.Right?
Keeping a job is definitely important. I just never understood why I kept losing every job I had simply cuz I had a favorite person. At my current job, she used to give a crap. Otherwise she wouldn't have voluntarily messaged me saying I could talk to her if I ever need to talk to someone.

Then she called me a whiner when I took her up on that. I didn't know 8 days straight was too much so why did I pay the price of doing something I didn't know was wrong? Over The next few months after that, she started acting indifferent every time I told her my problems. Then right before Thanksgiving, I had a breakdown and asked her why she didn't care anymore. That day, she deleted me on snapchat.

And ever since then, no amount of reasoning worked on her. I told her I had 7 other favorite ppl who didn't stay good. By now, she knew all of them by name and from which job they were from.
Possible trigger:
It didn't make my current favorite person wanna stay good.

I told her she's number 8. And pls stay good. And that I was always super nice to her. Whenever I reasoned with her, she seemed to listen and agree, but when it comes to being good like she used to be, she wouldn't actually do it.

I pointed out that to this day, she gave a crap about other ppl's problems. Every time I pointed it out, she said 1, their problems are serious and lots of mine were petty. And 2, they don't tell her their problems ALL THE TIME like I do.

I guess by now, she doesn't even wanna be around me. The past few months, she ignores me on half of those days. The other half, she talks to me like she talks to other ppl that she actually likes, but that was only out of politeness. She stayed good for other ppl, but she wouldn't stay good for me. She's several other ppl's favorite too, but she still stayed good for them.

I'm transferring

Last edited by bluekoi; Apr 17, 2023 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: Add trigger code.