Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,950 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Apr 14, 2023 at 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrad15 View Post
Yep introverts are definitely more in tune with their emotions, they seems to pick up on social cues better. It really is rude to interject yourself into conversations, not to sound rude but I've seen extroverts do that and some honestly seemed oblivious or just didn't care about the fact that they were clearly not wanted and they tend to assume friendships are closer than they really are which I used to have that problem at one point so I'm more understanding in that aspect.
Yes it's a good trait to have and I think it gives us an advantage.

Interrupting and talking over someone is similar or maybe the same. I think the latter is when someone talks at the same time you're talking, while an interruption might give you a few seconds before they butt in.

I bring it up because people do the latter a lot to me and I have to say "I'm talking" and they SHUT UP. Can't they see my lips moving?? It was really hard wearing masks because I have a soft voice but we're unmasked now. So SHUT THE EFF UP!!!!!!

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated, rdgrad15