Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2023 at 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby2023 View Post
I tend to favorite those who were really really nice to me. Doesn't everyone? The first half of last year, she was at her very best. She used to give a crap. I remember when she added me and a handful of others on snapchat. Cuz people friend each other on social media at my workplace and at other McDoanld's locations as well by the same owner at least. She used to like me and want me around. And send snaps regularly including evenings and weekends (again normal among everyone I work with). We used to spend our breaks together. And one day I was in a bad place and she voluntarily messaged me in the evening saying if I need to vent or talk to someone, I could talk to her. So I did.

I didn't know that talking about coworker issues (mostly about being yelled at about getting things done) for 8 DAYS STRAIGHT was too much. But I talked to her about that last summer cuz she previously said I could tell her things. On day 8, she called me a whiner and ignored me basically every other day over the next few weeks. She also didn't sent me a snigle snap for a few weeks straight. And over the next several months, whenever I brought her my personal problems, she wouldn't say much of anything. And I just got crazier and crazier. TIl now and I can't cope anymore.

She's several ppl's favorite. How come that's ok? And how come evetyone is allowed to have favorites except me? Everywhere I went
You are failing to see your repeated pattern of poor clingy behavior, your behavior has crossed over into obsessive stalking territory. You obsessed over a manager at Arby's by saying her name many many times a day, then you got mad at her for pushing her away. You dump all your personal problems on other managers at various places of employment, you even talk about other coworkers which is extremely unprofessional. You believe that it's okay to act the way you are, you are failing to notice that people don't want to hear your problems. Just because someone says it's okay to vent doesn't mean it really is okay, most people say they're okay with it out of politeness and they'll avoid you if you vent to them about everything under the sun and make it all about you.

Thanks for this!
lizardlady, WovenGalaxy