jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Apr 17, 2023 at 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonightowl View Post
Too painful to write in detail; they aren't worth the time and effort. But I will just write this:

I didn't get exactly "bad vibes" from the young woman who was so enthusiastic about meeting me, even helping me pick out a smartphone and going with me to the store! But I wondered why she was being so giving and nice, having just met me. People don't usually do that, so I wondered about ulterior motives. So my gut warned me but I told myself not to be so cynical, that there ARE nice people out there. That's why I think it was some kind of experiment, to see how far it would go.

She once wore these socks that said "bad b i t c h" on them and now I see it wasn't a joke or in fun, it's true!

I wonder if men treat other men this way. We know women are "catty" and they stab you in the back. But a man will stab you in the front, meaning you know where you stand with them. If he doesn't like you, you know he doesn't like you. No pretense of being your friend. Of course it's not ALL men or women, just generalizations.

I can't say that everyone is supportive on here. Like in real life, it's hit and miss---no matter what site or forum.

Seems our posts overlap, as I hit preview and saw more posts from you.

I had problems with trolls on sites that merely are for posting comments about some unknown number calling! The so-called moderators WERE the trolls, deleting people's legit comments or ridiculing their comments. I abandoned the site in August last year. I now go where my posts don't get deleted.
Sorry for the slow response. I have fibromyalgia, knee issues, back pain & I’ve been busy lately too. It takes me more time than most people to do what I need to do usually, ugh.

I didn’t forget about you or this thread. Anyways, thst lady who helped you with your phone was weird! Those socks were a warning sign, lol 😆

And that other women who showed you cat pics was also weird. Obviously all she cared abour was herself. She couldn’t even listen to you for 30 seconds! Rude!

Maybe we’re both to nice for our own good at times. I’ve had it with selfish people. I blocked & deleted their numbers. They were probably all jealous of me.

I already met a few mire women who seem like thet might be a better fit for me. Unfortunately they sll talked a out themselves mostly but they didvask me a few questions.

And they actually have interesting things to say & they have lots of information to offer as well. At kesst thet don’t go on & on about the same old boring crap sll the time!

I think I might have been bloen off again as there have already been 3 family issues thst came up with 3 of them at once, lol 😆

Just my luck! Is that becoming the latest excuse to use these days? That & having family members die right after meeting them? lol 😆. It’s not funny if it is true though. If it isn’t, then that’s ridiculous thst they’d use such extreme excuses. lol 😆
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
nonightowl

Thanks for this!
nonightowl