jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Apr 17, 2023 at 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
Oh we’re not that dissimilar, I do like deeper one to one discussion with the right people, and I can count on one hand the number I do have that closeness with. It took a long time to develop that closeness though and the activity based approach was a good way to be social and get to slowly know people.

I’m reading the situation you’re describing as a friendship group cultivated online with in person meet ups is that right? You sound like you have a pretty good insight into the behaviour of these people, but that you feel that you have a general issue with attracting this sort of self obsessed person? I’m wondering if you feel a change of approach might help you. This isn’t the same as saying it’s your fault btw, sometimes we unknowingly end up with the wrong people because it can feel familiar to us sometimes to do with our family of origin.
Info have dome insight into their bizarre behavior, but not much. What do you mean by change of approach? What should I do differently?

I’m repelled by these type of people. I will stop giving out second undeserved chances starting now.

No more! I have met a few new women & well meet more soon hopefully. Hopefully these other women won’t be flaky.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
nonightowl

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated, nonightowl