Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,800 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Apr 17, 2023 at 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
Sorry to hear that. I have been through the same thing. I know my former obgyn are sadists as thet tild me to stop whining z& it’s not so bad. Wth? And the Dr. was a female.

I hwve put off getting anything done for over a year sinve I dresd it so much! I can’t even use a tampon of r have penetrative sex as it is extremely painful to have anything exterted inside of me. I have sime medical condition I can’t spell.

They should give us anesthesia before giving these exams! Doing all of this awake is barbaric! I do think this torture was invented by sadistic men!
B i t c h nurse told me over 40 years ago that I “better get used to it kiddo.” And I still remember her tone and facial expression after all this time. I agree one should be sedated and insensitive comments from women makes it even more painful, literally and figuratively.

I’m sure it was invented by a man, along with mammograms, high heels, corsets and bras.

———
Posted directly on site using iPhone

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, jesyka

Thanks for this!
jesyka