View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 17, 2023 at 07:36 PM

I need a few years vacation from people so I'm selling my car and plan to live in the forest with just a backpack of things. I'm afraid to death to tell my sister. She's an extremely controlling person and will just fight tooth and nail with me over the phone. She might even hang up on me. So I just don't know if I should tell her. It might be worse for her because she'll probably get herself all worked up. Don't get me wrong. She's a very loving caring person, but she's very emotional and controlling. If not, then I'll drive to her house and leave a note on her doorstep late at night. What would you do?

I look at this homeless forest adventure as a spiritual journey. So much is happening in the world lately. It's stressing me out. People are stressing me out. I'll never feel free until I break free from society. Although the idea of living in a forest full of bears, mountain lions, wild hogs and rattle snakes is terrifying me, it's also making me feel amazing, like my heart is starting to sing for the first time in my life.
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Gavreel, mote.of.soul

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, Rose76