Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,914 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 18, 2023 at 07:24 PM

Most of my jobs were through connections =]

Today was good.. I woke up, feeling real apathetic - It's okay except my mom didn't give me time to wake up. I didn't know we could be going skiing today, and I slept like 16 hours.. just sleeping and sleeping... Unconscious for millions of years.. But we'll go skiing tomorrow (Maybe for the last time this year - But we'll meet a skiing friend there.. I like talking to him, possibly autist).

Today we climbed up that hill/small hike, I wasn't out of breath AT ALL... good sign for the start of the year.. Then we made a fire and talked for a bit (My mom and her friend drank wine, and I didn't feel like drinking alcohol.. well, I don't anymore... I don't like alcohol.. Bad drug for me ^- )

My mom will make elk burgers and red cabbage with juniper berries that we picked on the hike (They're used to make gin).

I picked up the clonazepam.. There were 3x more refills, so surprised about that, but 0x refills left for Vyvanse etc.. Makes me a little worried (That I was a little disorganized in speech - When talking to the psychiatrist), but I'll sort it out tomorrow... And try to get a fax in for the refills...

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, cogladaid, SlumberKitty