View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 18, 2023 at 08:39 PM

Well yeah I’m kind of crashing down from the high I was in for a month. Like the reality of all my overspending is blowing up in my face and my overly ambitious plans are seeming kind of grandiose now looking back (not about the jobs, about other things I haven’t posted about here). If If I don’t get that job I’m gonna feel really discouraged because me and my bf were making plans to visit again and I don’t want to be the only one unable to contribute due to not having a job. I do have an income but as I said I overspent insanely over the past several months and I need to put a stop to it. So I don’t know if I’ll be able to continue my relationship. I’d feel guilty if I was the one without a job and not able to contribute to our mutual savings for trips to see each other. I don’t want to end the relationship though. It’s really special and we care about each-other a lot. But I don’t want to be a burden.

Idk I really ****ed up with the spending these past several months. Like blew through my money at warp speed.

Well, at least I have my volunteer job. If I don’t get this Burger King job I can still keep doing my petsmart volunteer job. That will keep giving me meaning and make me feel good. I just need to be ultra careful with my finances I’d say for a good year until I rebuild my savings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty