Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
7,075 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Apr 19, 2023 at 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
Sorry for the slow response. I have fibromyalgia, knee issues, back pain & I’ve been busy lately too. It takes me more time than most people to do what I need to do usually, ugh.

I didn’t forget about you or this thread. Anyways, thst lady who helped you with your phone was weird! Those socks were a warning sign, lol 😆

And that other women who showed you cat pics was also weird. Obviously all she cared abour was herself. She couldn’t even listen to you for 30 seconds! Rude!

Maybe we’re both to nice for our own good at times. I’ve had it with selfish people. I blocked & deleted their numbers. They were probably all jealous of me.

I already met a few mire women who seem like thet might be a better fit for me. Unfortunately they sll talked a out themselves mostly but they didvask me a few questions.

And they actually have interesting things to say & they have lots of information to offer as well. At kesst thet don’t go on & on about the same old boring crap sll the time!

I think I might have been bloen off again as there have already been 3 family issues thst came up with 3 of them at once, lol 😆

Just my luck! Is that becoming the latest excuse to use these days? That & having family members die right after meeting them? lol 😆. It’s not funny if it is true though. If it isn’t, then that’s ridiculous thst they’d use such extreme excuses. lol 😆
Sorry you have been in such pain. 😔

The woman who helped me pick a phone was the same one who sent me cat pictures and wore socks that said “bad b i t c h”. I thought how could a giving person like her wear those?! I was going to delete the pictures of her cats but am keeping them. That’s because I love cats and it’s also a reminder to be very careful of anyone who’s too eager to be my friend. I was so hurt, she seemed so sincere. She also gave me a pair of cat socks and made a special trip to drop off an extra phone charger! And ghosted me!

The woman who wouldn’t listen to me much more than 30 seconds after saying it goes both ways was my neighbor. I know it’s hard to keep up, lol.

I wonder about being too nice too but I can’t go against my nature. I’m proud of the good person I am and can’t be something I’m not. And even if I did do that, I’m sure it’d backfire on me anyway, with my luck.

———
Posted directly on site using iPhone

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
jesyka

Thanks for this!
jesyka