View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Apr 20, 2023 at 10:35 AM

Oh, yay, Square Peg Guy! I'm so glad you remembered us. And congratulations on your wife graduating from hospice. I'm sorry that you had to go through an end -of-life experience, which fortunately had a happy ending.

R, I'm impressed with what you know. When it comes to money, I play it very safe, which investment people would say isn't really all that safe because inflation is eating away, etc. etc. , but it's worked well for me so far.

Me - I think I've solved my insurance problems. It didn't take too many phone calls, and less than an hour on the phone yesterday. It turns out, I used the wrong insurance card, (HMO vs. PPO) Anyway, life is good.
Re writing - I'm at the end stages of my latest book. I think there are no more errors in my work, and I find one on every other page. I don't like social media. That said, I'm entering the world of Facebook. Right now I'm just replying to other people's posts. Next I'll start writing my own posts, and then I'll post about my writing. I found the perfect agent. She's Canadian, and interested in underrepresented voices. This is perfect as one of my main characters is First Nations, and the story takes place in the Yukon. So fingers crossed. I should also say that my writing has improved over time. Of course, I'm nervous, and I'm procrastinating approaching her. So that could be on my to-do list.

Send letter to agent
Write an original post on Facebook.

I hope this isn't too mushy, but, R and Square Peg Guy - I appreciate both of you. R, for being here now, and Square Peg Guy, for helping with "The Molly Chronicles."

I guess that's it for now. Happy stepping!
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote