rdgrad15
Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
Default Apr 21, 2023 at 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonightowl View Post
Yeah it was not professional and happened just once.

But I quit going to another hairdresser because she was always late or forgot about our appointment altogether. She never even apologized when late or explain. Her excuses, when given (rare), were lame. When I said I won’t come back because this has happened multiple times, she grabbed her purse and stormed out of the salon.

Another one didn’t show nor call to say she has to cancel. She later claimed an emergency and she was distracted. So I gave her the benefit of the doubt as these things do happen. So I gave her another chance and guess what, she pulled that again! She even confirmed it the night before! She didn’t apologize again as she knew it was pointless and I’m already looking for someone else again.

I’ve had a hard time finding someone and now that I’ve done that, I’ll keep going to this one unless she pulls the same crap. I don’t think she will because I told her about my previous ones and why I left them. They both did good work but I need them to be on time and have professional courtesy to call if canceling or running late…..

Thank goodness for this emoji as banging my head for real would hurt lol.

———
Posted directly on site using iPhone
Yeah it was unprofessional and the one who stormed out of the saloon was unprofessional too. I can understand not wanting to tell customers and even other coworkers about what's going on in your personal life but the way these hairdressers are going about it isn't very appropriate.
rdgrad15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
nonightowl

Thanks for this!
nonightowl