View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 29, 2023 at 02:26 AM

If you find them boring and uninteresting and clearly dislike them, why would you want to hang out with them? They don’t do things you like or do things wrong way and they are into things you aren’t interested in and they have nothing in common with you etc

It’s not the first time you are upset that groups of people don’t accept you or otherwise treat you bad, but then you describe them like they are pretty much either boring or flat out bad people and you don’t even like them. Why would you want to be with them? I think dislike is mutual as you also just tolerate them.

It’s like if you were upset that a guy didn’t want to date you but you don’t even like him yourself! Then what does it matter?

That’s off topic but I laughed about bingo. Bingo? I am in my late 50s and the only bingo I played few times is Drag Queen bingo we have in town, it’s a hilarious entertainment and focus isn’t really on bingo but more on a comedy! My friends range ages between 40s and late 60s and no one plays bingo. Where do they play it at? Weird. It must be regional. Nothing wrong with being bingo lovers but I’d not be interested either

You need new friends. Or new groups. Have you tried meetup? Might not always meet people to be close friend with but plenty of social or hobby groups to hang out with
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Molinit