View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Apr 29, 2023 at 03:04 AM

I see what you’re saying. I do like certain things about them. I just feel like they don’t really like me as every friend that I have now except for two of them never ask me anything about myself All they do is talk about themselves mostly.

Either that or they only focus on the one oerson who talks about the same thing all the time., I listen to people but most of them don’t want to listen to me. I feel like most people don’t care about me at all.

And I’m irritated that I’m the one who usually needs to accommodate everyone else’s schedule most of the time. I feel like I’m doing most of the intiating & offering support & it’s causing me to become bitter & resentful at being mistreated & ignored most of the time.

I tried, I really did try. Most of the people that I meet are just selfish. It’s gotten to the point to where I think I’ll completely give up on everyone & stop trying to make any new friendships. I keep on attracting the same self absorbed types most of the time, ugh.

I don’t like meetup. It’s cliquey, people already know each other, I slways get ignored in groups, so I stopped gping to them. Meetup is not good for shy introverted people.

I never heard of drag queen bingo btw. How does that work? lol.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated