View Single Post
Forest92

Member Since Apr 2023
Trig Apr 29, 2023 at 08:21 PM

I have lived in Massachusetts for my entire life and I have been treated terribly here. I have been abandoned and left to suffer by people who were supposed to help me. This state is supposed to have one of the best healthcare systems in the country but that is nothing but a lie. I have been to therapy, taken medication, been to urgent cares, been to doctors offices, crisis centers, and the emergency room but none of them helped me. I have realized that none of them are ever going to help me. They don't care about me and they want me to suffer. I have been suffering from physical and mental conditions for years and no matter how articulate or elaborate I am they just don't care. I don't think anyone ever cared about me. All these people do is lie. Even my family has abandoned me to deal with these serious medical issues by myself. There is no help or support for me and there never has been. That's why the only conclusion I can come to is that all these people are cruel and sadistic and they want me to be in pain. Otherwise they wouldn't have abandoned me for and left me to deal with these issues myself. I used to believe that people loved and cared about me but my worsening health just shows that isn't true. I feel beyond disappointed in all of these people. I am exhausted and my heart is broken. But nothing matters. Everything I say gets ignored and I am treated like trash by those who are supposed to help me. Everyday I wish that someone would actually help me but that never happens.

Last edited by bluekoi; Apr 30, 2023 at 12:15 AM.. Reason: Add trigger icon.
Forest92 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, mote.of.soul, SquarePegGuy, Yaowen