Elder Harridan x-hankster

Member Since Jun 2011
66.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 01, 2023 at 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostOnTheTrail View Post
Is it weird that I'm already planning how I want to decompress after getting home from work tomorrow?
I need to do more of that.

Just picked up my meds, in a big ol' white Lincoln. I love LYFT. Anyway, set for meds for a while. Except for insulin, which is about monthly and i cant get it delivered.

Finally took my first shower since my eye surgery two weeks ago. You know i would not be able to follow instructions of "dont let water splash your face from the front". I had a detached retina. Pretty much better now, about halfway thru convalescence. Vision that isnt still blocked by reparative stuff is much like the other eye, which is to say still legally blind if it werent correctible. SNAFU! The eye was toeing out a bit when i was putting the prescribed eyedrops in it, but when i look at myself in the mirror, it looks fine. It USED to toe in, so no complaints here. This all sprang up like 3 weeks ago, i saw the eye dr wednesday and got operated on the next day. He was very cute and im in love again, but of course you probably already figured that out!

Last edited by unaluna; May 01, 2023 at 03:21 PM..

Hugs from:
Lemoncake, LonesomeTonight, NP_Complete, Polibeth, ScarletPimpernel, SlumberKitty