View Single Post
SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 02, 2023 at 04:43 PM

Hi everybody. Waiting on my new antidepressant. I saw the pdoc on 4.19.23 and he was going to have his practice manager send in the prior authorization. Well it's been a couple of weeks so I checked with my insurance company but they said they never got it. Then I checked with my pdoc's office and for some reason they thought my health insurance was changing so they were waiting on me to tell them who the new one was. But it isn't changing. So the practice manager was going to send it in today even though she doesn't usually work on Tuesdays. Then the insurance company says it takes seven business days. So maybe I will have it late next week. I also had to call the pdoc office because my pharmacy said they didn't have some of my prescriptions. Not like the pills but the prescription from the doctor. I don't know what happened because they got some of them. So the practice manager was going to ask the doctor to resend the ones that apparently did not go through. Hopefully I will have all my medications soon.

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, LonesomeTonight, LostOnTheTrail, unaluna