Tart Cherry Jam
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2021
1,205 hugs
given
Default May 02, 2023 at 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinny View Post
Congratulations on your weight loss despite your meds and feeling good about yourself!

I think you should wear what you want to wear, within limits of appropriateness for work ie professional outfits etc.
But otherwise, have fun! And enjoy yourself! You’ve worked hard it sounds like, so be proud of yourself!

I like the sound of your turquoise blue tights, they sound amazing. That colour is one of my faves!

I’m currently in the phase of not liking how I look because of weight gain due to meds, but I’m starting to get back into my fitness and hopefully that will help me feel better about myself!
I hope for that for you, too! And, do consider weight loss drugs: it is difficult to do weight loss without them and fitness is super important (including for feeling good about oneself) but fitness alone often does not cause the weight loss we want. It is better to be obese and fit, to be sure, but in addition obesity medications can reduce obesity and substantially so.

I will take a picture with the black skirt and turquoise tights and upload to this thread !
Tart Cherry Jam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote