View Single Post
TheGal
Poohbah

Member Since Aug 2022
676 hugs
given
Default May 03, 2023 at 03:24 PM

(((golden retriever)))

So sorry you are in so much pain and turmoil.

It sounds like you're depressed. Do you have a therapist/psychologist you could meet with regularly? Have you talked to your doctor about connecting with a therapist?

When I went to university, I had a difficult time adjusting, I wasn't at all prepared for that next chapter in my life. I thought it would magically all work out. It didn't, and I starting failing classes and fell into a depression.

One thing I've learned in my years is that things don't always turn out the way you think and that we're always learning and growing. Sometimes we fall down, only to find a way back up, sometimes with the help or peers, sometimes with professionals. We all have intrinsic value and deserve to be respected.

I hope you find the help you need and that you'll be able to put up some boundaries with your parents and that they'll be better to you.

Welcome to MSF. Keep posting. There are many different sub-sections to check oout, such as "Relationships and Communication", "Coping with Emotions", "Depression", "Anxiety" and many others.

There is also chat to join in, as well as the Q&A given monthly by DocJohn that can be found in the schedule.

Hope you find the support you need here on MSF.
TheGal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote