View Single Post
sadmanagain

Member Since Dec 2022
123 hugs
given
Default May 03, 2023 at 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmorPlate108 View Post
The house sounds really good! Congrats on getting a good deal.

How long until you move into the new house?

I'll be with you in spirit as you pack your boxes....

Had a couple of moving forward thoughts to share and thought to post them here in case someone else can find them useful. Hope you don't mind.

10 Ways To Create Order In Your Life

This is a link to an article about priorities that I found very helpful. #5 was a good revelation for me. That priorities aren't about hopes or wants or even goals, but about concrete needs that one has to focus on in order to change their circumstances.

Also, a few years ago I read a brief essay by an old zen-type master. This is paraphrased, but you'll get the idea:

When you don't know what else to do, sweep. (Or do some other mindless, mundane work). It's soothing, gives your mind space to wander and solve problems, and if you haven't figured out what you need to figure out by the time you are done, at least your steps/walk/house is cleaner for the effort.

And it does work sometimes

Hope it's a good one for everybody.
Thank you for the upcoming spiritual assistance. It's gonna be tough starting packing but I have to start this week.

Thanks you for the Zen wisdom as well, I like the concept . I'll check out the priorities article link and thanks again for caring about my situation.
sadmanagain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes