jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default May 03, 2023 at 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I didn’t even think about trip to Spain! The guy is too broke to afford health insurance, is in a ton of debt, owes ton of money to IRS but buys international trips for TWO people for TWO weeks. This is highly unusual.

I do quite a bit of international travel and know what that costs. It’s not for broke people with ton of debt. Two weeks!
I know that sounds weird, but it’s true. He tecuses to get insurance as he doesn’t believe in doctors & thinks that they’re scam artists, lol.

Supposedly we’ll get it after he pays off the IRS, but that’ll never happen as he’s been in debt forever.

I don’t understand him. It’s a miracle that we ever had insurance in the past. He owns his own business, so he doesn’t have insurance coverage.

He’s cheap when it comes to most things. We had to fill up at the breakfast buffet in Spain. He yelled at me for spending money ONCE on clothes that cost less than $100 for 5 items!

We live in an ugly fixer upper & we both drive old used cars. It’s a miracle that we even get to travel at all, lol! He’s weird!
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote