jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default May 04, 2023 at 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Vocational disability service can locate employment and training for every possible disability and every needs you have-if you have a disability. I can locate services for you if I know where you live. I do it for a living.. There’s something for everyone, you just need help locating it. Let me know

Now it’s ok not to work if that’s what you jointly decided as a couple and are both comfortable with and can afford. But it’s clearly not the case as you aren’t in agreement about it and can’t afford it and don’t have basic needs met such as health care. Living without insurance is scary because it could put you in major debt if you have to go to the hospital or need surgery or have serious illness. You cannot continue living like that
Thanks for offering to help me. I believe that I’d be wasting my time & yours though for the following reasons :

1) I have an extremely difficult time learning anything new usually. I think that I have a learning disability.

2) I have difficulty remembering anything I don’t care about.

3) It takes me a lot longer than a week to learn anything. Most employers do NOT have the paitientce to properly train me in anything.

4( My people skills aren’t good. I dont know what it us exactly, but most people either ignore me at work or they end up bullying me for some reason.

I don’t understand why this is as I’m a nice person. I’m shy & introverted, but I try to talk to other people.

5) I’m kind of stupid. Only the crappiest most high turn over jobs will hire someone with my low intelligence level.

6) I have social anxiety. I’m not as bad as I used to be, but I’d rather not socialize with people most of the time as I’m not good at it. I can go through the motions, but it’s not something that I do well.

7) I have back & knee issues which makes it almost impossible to do a lot of physical work that requires lifting heavy stuff & bending down a lot.

What place would want somone like me aside from a low paying minimum slave labor retail job?

They abuse employees, They never give anyone more than 20 hours a week. Most places give employees 2-10 hours a week. I got as little as 2 hours a week!

I was lied to about working conditions & hours too. I don’t need the money so bad that I’d go back to being bullied & worked to death for next to nothing. I was also sexually harassed at few places & I has a wallet with cash & my I.D stolen at one job.

Work is stressful enough without having to deal with nasty coworkers m, perverts, and mean supervisors.

Even when I wasn’t bullied directly except for one manager, I was humiliatied whenever no one ever said thar I did a good job at Target. I worked on the floor & I was a cashier too.

Before every shift, they’d ask everyone who they choose to nominate in a group & I was only chosen once out of pity in 2 months I think. I worked hard, so it was insulting to be treated that way. No one invited me to sit with them during breaks either.

Thanks anyways. Obviously I’m a lost cause. Hopefully I’ll be able to get disability.

If you can hook me uo with a no stress work at home job to whete I don’t need to know that much about computers & not have to deal with people that much or not at all, then I’ll consider it.

Absolutely no sales though. Again, I’m not a likeable person obviously m, so I prefer to not deal with people at all.

I wouldn’t mind doing repetitive data entry work.

I live in Ca. near San Jose btw.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote