Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2019
11.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 05, 2023 at 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
Is there any low to no cost way to alleviate or get rid of neck & foot pain? I have no insurance now. Aspirin doesn’t work for me.
I guess it depends on the cause as to what would work. I think you’ve said before you have fibromyalgia, have you had anything else identified?

Low to no cost rules out chiropractors, osteopaths and physiotherapists which I’d normally try first. But sometimes if you have an idea of your issues you can find YouTube videos of physiotherapists giving advice and showing exercises for your problems. It’s worth a try in my experience. Brad and Bob are a good one to search on YouTube, in fact my sports massage therapist recommended them to me.

Orthotics (shoe inserts) can make a massive difference too depending on the issue, again it’s knowing which type to get for your issue, so you have to do a bit of research. They can be expensive but they do last if they’re a decent pair.

Lastly Pilates is a very good regime for most of us, ideally with an instructor but again that can be costly, but you can get free YouTube videos just make sure you search for beginners and don’t do anything that feels wrong or hurts. Pilates is all about posture- if you’re anything like me you might have bad posture habits which have lead to pain and issues. It’s something that can make a difference but will take time to work.
Discombobulated is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
jesyka