View Single Post
Blueowl

Member Since Jul 2022
144 hugs
given
Default May 05, 2023 at 10:25 PM

Although I am not there yet, it seems rather normal for women to gain some weight because I have friends who have gone through it. I think I am in perimenopause (my OB/GYN says no, that it’s too early). My butt got bigger and I had to buy bigger pants. Because work is stressful (and so is my personal life) I exercise vigorously 3-6 times per week. I also do YouTube videos for abs. I think I look pretty good but also watch what I eat. I avoid sugar and carbs because they seem to cause inflammation and I try to eat mostly unprocessed foods. I hardly eat out because it’s expensive, not that good, and I do not know what’s in the food. Have you check with a dietitian? I have used health coaches (part of health insurance) and realized patterns I did not see for myself. All the information is already out there and you probably know it, but it is so hard to implement because of our environment. Also, the women I knew who gained weight eventually lost it after making some changes. Wish me luck when it’s my turn!
Blueowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote