Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 05, 2023 at 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
I’m still better off than some people. Some people will be jealous of anyone who’s better off than they are. I don’t want anyone to be jealous of me at all. I just want people to be happy for me.
I really don’t understand it.

Well someone is always better off than someone else but it doesn’t mean people are jealous. It’s a very unusual way to look at it. My husband is pretty great yet it never occurred to me anyone is jealous of me. (Granted it’s my second try lol). Yet you think people are jealous of you and you have a pretty awful spouse. No one is jealous of that. What evidence do you have that people are jealous?

You want people to be happy for you? Why would people be happy for you for having a husband who mistreats you in most profound ways. It makes zero sense!!! When you complain to us about your husband you want us to be happy for you? No one even semi decent will rejoice over you having such bad marital situation. Or do you think we are jealous too?

In which way you are better off than this woman? Because you don’t work and she does? But that doesn’t make it “better off”.

I am just so confused on the whole thing!

Also you say why all these people don’t like you but you don’t like them either. In fact you try to be friends with all kind of different people whom you don’t like at all. These feelings seem to be always mutual.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
ArtleyWilkins, Tart Cherry Jam