View Single Post
Jakedonuss

Member Since Apr 2023
5 hugs
given
Default May 06, 2023 at 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGal View Post
Maybe you don't have to be homeless, if it's the freedom aspect you're looking for.

Have you ever thought of living in an RV or camper?

I ask because there are many Facebook group for RVers and the people seem friendly and lead a good and less-costly lifestyle.

With an RV or camper, you could live on your own, but still have the chance to connect with others so you don't backslide and become a recluse.

If you don't have a pet, you could also look into that as well... like a therapy dog. Get you out of yourself (head) and into your body (going for walks)...

Just a thought....
I've actually somewhat considered, or at least brushed on that idea before, but I currently have a car that I planned on sleeping in and doing kinda like the same idea.

I've actually been homeless before too but I was much younger (around 19 or 20 or so), but I did not have a vehicle or anything, or have my own transportation etc. So now, as long as I have a vehicle, it will be a bit different and I won't have to sleep on the streets or in a shelter or anything, and if I feel like getting up and traveling to a new area I can for the most part.

But like I said in my OP, my biggest worry and thing I'm scared of, is I think at the core and most basic, my mind and brain 'deteriorating' and not being able to literally even think clearly - especially/mainly considering my ability to think, concentrate, focus etc. and like I said, just my inner dialog itself and ability to even simply think in my head, is already noticeably..... a concern, at least.

Like, if I'm just alone in my own head all the time again, I feel like that could be a bad thing, and although I have 100% changed and turned my life around from what/how I was back when I was in a horrible lonely blackness, I just worry that simply being alone again just in my own head all the time, with no aim in life really or anything too, it could cause me to start declining functionally again - if anything, at least due to my ability to simply think deteriorating.....
Jakedonuss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote