View Single Post
mar dhea
Magnate

Member Since Sep 2022
803 hugs
given
Default May 06, 2023 at 06:26 PM

Took Adderall this morning and made a conscious effort to note what came out of my mind and mouth. I got a ton of things done but if anything I babbled away to myself even more. Sure seemed so. Stream of consciousness stuff and a near continual play by play of everything I was doing plus thinking about. It's so random and varied that I can only equate it to background thought made vocal. Seemed every few minutes I'd be vocalizing somehow about something. All through it I was in a great mood. I wonder now about it's links to mood.

I'm also now thinking that during my downslides I'm probably a lot quieter. I know I still do it but the frequency and range/type of topics might differ somewhat. I'll make a note to check that next time I topple. Shouldn't have long to wait. I'm about due for the blue. Anyway haven't found anything as in-depth as I want on this but I'll keep looking. Been wanting to find out more about it for years. I just hope the curiosity isn't fleeting because I know how my brain loves to dine and dash on things.
mar dhea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote