Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
282 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 08, 2023 at 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samicat View Post
Unfortunately some women just dump their female friends when they find a man. That's my guess about why she let your friendship drop, then wanted to get back together once she was single.

Also I think it's completely possible some women would be jealous that your husband supports you financially, even if he's a jerk in some ways. In many jobs the work is exhausting and stressful, so it might seem nice to be "taken care of."

Right now I'm on disability leave from my job, and some people even seem jealous of that! Psychological conditions aren't "real" to some people so I guess they think I'm on a kind of vacation. Once years ago when I was on leave during the summer, my sister-in-law said "Well it must be nice to have the summer off!"

A lot of people hate their jobs so it's not surprising they would be jealous of not working. I guess I disagree with others' comments as far as jealousy - the "green demon" is common. Obviously people with rewarding careers who love their jobs wouldn't be jealous of someone not working. But other people might. Yet they would not want a disability. It makes little sense.
That’s true. Apparently she thiught that there was nothing wrong with ignoring me for over 10 years ears & to only contact me after she became single agsin, lol.

And she never once apologized for being flaky or not keeping in touch. Rude! This is why I don’t want to give her another chance. Most people don’t change. I don’t want to end up becoming frustrated & disappointed again. I dont understand how some people can’t understand why I don’t want to give her another chance. She’s ckearly a toxic person.

Sorry to hear about what you’ve been through. A lot of people do judge people with disabilities. A few people have made nasty comments about me being lazy for not working.

One lady claimed that I just eat & drink all day, lol. Not true at all. Ignore those haters. It’s mabe better to not say anything anout any disability from now on as a lot if people are judgemental.

People somatay home when they’re sick. So people with disabilities shouldn’t work when they can’t work.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Samicat