jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
272 hugs
given
Default May 08, 2023 at 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Somebody wise said to me once “it’s a waste of time trying to answer the question “why people do what they do.” You may never get an answer. Much better time spent trying yo understand why WE do what we do because we are in control of our actions and can try to make changes how we do things. We can’t control other people”

We could guess and speculate why is this woman nasty to you. Is it because she was hurt, or is she jealous of you or is she just just jerk in general. Some people like lashing out and get into nasty arguments with others. Maybe she is one of them. We will never know the answer.

Btw I never said YOU are dramatic. I said it’s too much drama. I advice to not engage. If so called “friend “ from 10 years ago came back and started yelling at me, I’d disengage, end the conversation and block them. That’s what I suggested as you can’t change her. Bye Felicia. End of story
I know that I should let it go, but it’s hard. I like to try to understand why people act the way that they do. I didn’t conact her again.

I’m upset & disturbed at her nasty & false accusations. I never cheated on my husband & yet she assumed that I did or wanted to just because I talked to a few guys online & these social events I used to go to. I never flieted with any of them! Disgusting! I don’t understand why she’d think that or say that at all!

I did block her. Sorry that I misunderstood what you said about being dramatic.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote