View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default May 08, 2023 at 03:51 PM

I have one good friend who is normally honest, but she seems to have a problem with communication sometimes. She said a people pleaser who is working on her issues.

Anyways., I don’t really think that I did anything wrong. I might’ve inadvertently annoyed her without meaning to.

We went out last week & we had fun, ar least I think she had fun. I noticed rhat she was on her phone a lot ar this show. Anyways, she told me yesterday that she is very busy & tired as she is working 10 hours or more a day during the week. And if she’s not working during the werk, she’s also working on both Saturday & Sunday at the same job as an H.R manager in an office.

She has never mentioned working on the weekend before. I think that this is very weird. She has used the ‘she’s to busy’ excuse to definitely blow off the mooch I talked about before.

She can’t being herself to hurt her feelings by being honest with her. She’d rather just hope that lady eventually gets the hint.

I’m worried that she’s doing that woth me too. Her excuse sounds weird. It sounds like a lie. She ignored my question when I asked her if she’s working every weekend now.

It’s her go to response when she’s overwhelmed. That she’s to busy or to tired. Almost every attempt to communicate with her as seen as ‘drama’ that she doesn’t want to deal with.

I had no idea that she was upset with me for something until months later then she snapped at me which is rare. She got two flat tires on the way back from the concert & I think that maybe she might be blaming me for things as I might’ve distracted her, idk. We waited 2 hours for AAA. I suggested taking the train, but she wanted to drive. I can’t drive at night.

She has told me that I’m a good friend & blah, blah, blah, but part of me feels like she’s tired of me or annoyed ar me now for trivial reasons that aren’t completely my fault, I did tell her to be careful when driving as she was driving to close to other cars & she said to me, do you want to drive?

My safety is important to me. I’m normally not a back sear driver. It seemed like whe wasn’t paying as much attention to driving as she whould have.

I’m worried about this. I feel like she might be upset & ignoring me. Why would she do this if this an excuse though? If she needs space, then why not just say so?

Why can’t she just say what she means & communicate her feelings more openly?
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote