View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
272 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 08, 2023 at 04:10 PM

Also, she has acted like I was pressuring her a few times just by asking her for an answer to something. I’ve asked her if she’d live to go to a certain event & then end uo neing ignored for weeks. I then ask her about it & she’ll day she didn’t see it, or more likely, that she’s going through a lit & is under a lot of stress. I understand that. This is frustrating though to be ignored & treated like you’re harassing someone just for asking for a yes or no answer.

She alsi will usually say I’ll think about it instead of giving a yes or no answer at times like everything is a major decision. It’s annoying, but I didn’t mention that to her.

Sometimes she’ll give me a yes or no answer. She also suffers from anxiety & depression, so I try to be paitient with her. Her attitude is a bit to much at times. I feel like I’m bothering her sometimes. I’m not, it just feels that way to me based on some of her responses to me.

Why is she like this? I know that people on here don’t know her, but maybe some of you smart people can offer some insight into this?
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote