View Single Post
What_the_hell

Member Since Sep 2016
54 hugs
given
Default May 08, 2023 at 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
You could marry a perfectly healthy person and they will become violently sick a day after the wedding. So plans to marry perfectly healthy people might not be realistic.

Personally I’d not marry someone who doesn’t see their doctor, isn’t in treatment, doesn’t monitor their health, does not keep regular appointments: physical, dental, mental health if needed, neglect their health, doesn’t maintain health insurance etc It would not work for me. Big red flag.

If they have issues but monitor it closely, maintain routine health appointments and seek help etc that I can live with.
exactly my thinking! About marrying someone healthy and then situation changing.
As for my situation, this is happening in a developing country, where health test results take 1 month or more to come and the quality of health care is not that great. My partner is trying to take care of herself, she goes to doctors but the quality and timing of the treatments isn't very good :/ . We plan to relocate somewhere better soon.