Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
272 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 08, 2023 at 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
If she works 10 hours a day she likely finds it too much committing to weekend events, she needs to rest and chores done etc but who knows. She might be afraid to start a major confrontation or even a blow up fight if she is more direct. I’d back off and see if she comes forward. If she does, good. If she doesn’t, you’ll know where you stand.
I understand thar. My point is this: :working all weekend on both Saturday & Sunday all of a sudden on top of working overtime during the week sounds fishy to me.

It sounds like a lie. She’s never said anything about working on the weekends before. We never had any manor disagreements, so I don’t understand why she’d do this.

I’m starting to feel that I’m going to need to be extra careful around her from now on as she seems more fragile these days. She says she doesn’t always tell me everything. She seems to be more sensitive than usual too.

She also seems like she’s anorexic. She used to be bullimic/anorexic & would go to restaurant to restaurant & binge. She barely eats much & she looks weak & frail. I unfortunately made some comments about how she doesn’t usually eat much. Hopefully I didn’t trigger her. I probably did though.

I’m not unreasonable. If she needs space, she should just tell me that & not make up a possible lie that I’d question her on.

I dislike dishonesty & being lied to & she knows that. I’m not an unreasonable person. I wouldn’t get mad or upset with her if she told me that she needs space.

But to come up with a fishy excuse is insulting. The fact that she avoided answering my legit question makes me suspicious of things. Does it sound like she’s lying to me? She works in an offiice.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote