Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,879 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 08, 2023 at 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
I understand thar. My point us thus: the working all weekend on both Saturday & Sunday all of a sudden on too of working overtime during the week sounds fishy to me.

It spinds like a lie. She’s never said anything about working on the weekends before. We never had any manor disagreements, so I don’t understand why she’d do this.

I’m not unreasonable. If she needs space, she should just tell me that & not make up a possible lie that I’d question her on.
It’s likely a lie. It might not have much to do with you. She may have her own personal reasons for not wanting to be with you. It might be some reason having to do with you, though. You could ask her if she has an issue with you. But I’d tread lightly with that confrontation because it will probably become an argument.

If I were your friend and had lied rather than being direct, I’d be put off if my friend started questioning me about my lie, and would have to lie more to cover it up or just start avoiding that friend. If I was interrogated on the lie, it would probably turn into a fight and then good bye friend.

Thanks for this!
unaluna