Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,280 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 08, 2023 at 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
I understand thar. My point us thus: the working all weekend on both Saturday & Sunday all of a sudden on too of working overtime during the week sounds fishy to me.

It spinds like a lie. She’s never said anything about working on the weekends before. We never had any manor disagreements, so I don’t understand why she’d do this.

I’m not unreasonable. If she needs space, she should just tell me that & not make up a possible lie that I’d question her on.

I dislike dishonesty & being lied to & she knows that. I’m not an unreasonable person. I wouldn’t get mad or upset with her if she told me that she needs space.

But to come up with a fishy excuse is insulting. The fact that she avoided answering my legit question makes me suspicious of things. Does it sound like she’s lying to me? She works in an offiice.
It’s possible she is lying. But in a long run I don’t know if it matters. She’s not going to be available, she isn’t committing to whatever you want her to commit and she isn’t going to hang out. No point finding out why and if she lied. See if she initiates something next time and then you’ll know what’s happening. If she doesn’t initiate, let it fade
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote