jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default May 08, 2023 at 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinny View Post
If I were you, I’d be worried about this friend. It sounds like she isn’t doing well and you know she has a history of mental health problems.
I’d be reaching out to her and offering an opportunity to talk if she wants to, but without pressure.
But I wouldn’t be offended if she doesn’t take you up on it because it isn’t always about you, it’s often about the other person.

Just my thoughts. I’ve appreciated when friends have provided an open dialogue without pressure.
Thanks. I’m definitely worried. I offered my support before, but she hasn’t called ot texted me for helo. I’m not sure if she’s currently seeing anyone. She was getting help in the past.

She has told me some really horrible things like how she was almost murdered by a psycho ex boyfriend. And how one ex husband turned out to be an abusive pedophile who went to jail.

I think that she likes to deal with most things on her own, idk. I’m reluctant to say anything as she’ll shun my help. I just know it. And what if I’m wrong too?

It’s odd to how she goes to the bathroom a lot, but it could be a part of her autoimmune disease too.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote