jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default May 08, 2023 at 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molinit View Post
Does it matter if she’s lying? I would back off. Honestly, from other threads about “friends” you would be a little overwhelming for me, I work 7 days a week by choice and I wouldn’t be able to be planning anything with a friend. I have work and home responsibilities that don’t allow friend time, maybe she’s the same.
I’m not needy if that’s what you’re implying. If someone is busy, thats fine. I get that people are busy with work. I don’t think it’s nice to lie though. I’m not unreasonable like I said.

I have had a lot if bad luck in choosing the wrong types of friends & trusting the wrong people to fast sometimes. Don’t blame me for everything. Not everything is my fault. I HAVE been treated badly & by people I thought were friends.

I expect to be treated with respect & if that is to ‘overwhelming’ to deal with, then I don’t want to associate with that person anyways.

And I’m not trying to make people become people they’re not. I just expect people honest & respectful with me. Would yiu want to be friends with disrespectful & dishonest people?

Last edited by DocJohn; May 16, 2023 at 06:11 AM.. Reason: Edited for content
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote