jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default May 08, 2023 at 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
It’s possible she is lying. But in a long run I don’t know if it matters. She’s not going to be available, she isn’t committing to whatever you want her to commit and she isn’t going to hang out. No point finding out why and if she lied. See if she initiates something next time and then you’ll know what’s happening. If she doesn’t initiate, let it fade
True. I don’t think she really thinks leme any big obvious lie’s before, so the eis troubling as this would be the first big obvious one if it is a lie. My gut tells me it is most likely a lie.

I’ll ask her about her new weekend hours in person ne t time & see what she says or doesn’t say. If she remains vague, then she’s probably lying,

I’ll just drop it then. I’ll still be hurt & offended though as I’ll onow that she lied to me. The funny thing is that she said both her husband & her are very busy. I don’t socialize her husar all.

And neither does my husband anymore. I wonder if her husband is making her see less of me for whatever reason. He likes me husband & he doesn’t have an issue with me, but people are definitely weird at times.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote