Grand Member

Member Since Nov 2015
89 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 09, 2023 at 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
I’m not needy if that’s what you’re implying. If someone is busy, thats fine. I get that people are busy with work. I don’t think it’s nice to lie though. I’m not unreasonable like I said.

I have had a lot if bad luck in choosing the wrong types of friends & trusting the wrong people to fast sometimes. Don’t blame me for everything. Not everything is my fault. I HAVE been treated badly & by people I thought were friends.

I expect to be treated with respect & if that is to ‘overwhelming’ to deal with, then I don’t want to associate with that person anyways.

And I’m not trying to make people become people they’re not. I just expect people honest & respectful with me. Would yiu want to be friends with disrespectful & dishonest people? I wouldn’t want to be friends with a judgemental person like you either.
I said you would be overwhelming for someone like ME. She sounds similar to me in that she has a lot on her plate right now.

I would lie to you if you kept asking me to do this, go to that concert, go out to eat, go to this show, etc. I do something with someone else once every 3-4 months. That's it. If someone kept asking me to do something and I said I was busy and they keep asking, then I lie because they're not getting the hint.

I don't see it in your profile, but have you ever suspected you may be on the spectrum or does anyone in your family have some level of autism? The social issues and requiring people to be "literal" with you because you aren't getting hints is what makes me ask. I am asking because I truly think this would be something worth investigating and could answer so many questions for you.
Molinit is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna

Thanks for this!
ArtleyWilkins, Discombobulated, divine1966, unaluna