View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 12, 2023 at 12:53 PM

I've been bottling this up too long. Is it possible to have so many diagnoses? I know I'm messed up and was severely tortured and traumatized as an infant and bullied my entire childhood.

I must say that all of my psychologists struck me as very experienced and good. First psychologist diagnosed me with schizoaffective disorder. She sent me to a psychiatrist who diagnosed me with general anxiety disorder, depression, and PTSD. After about a year I nearly jumped off a bridge because of her and so I was force to find another therapist. I found another good psychologist who after a year diagnosed me with: Primary diagnosis is schizoaffective Disorder, a provisional diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder and Other Specified Personality Disorder with Borderline, Schizotypal, and Avoidant Features. She sent me to a psychiatrist who diagnosed me with BPD, depression, and general anxiety disorder. She also sent me to a very experienced psychologist who has experience with DID. He diagnosed me with DID.

Could someone please tell me what am I supposed to do with all of those diagnoses. I feel that all of them can't be correct. It makes me feel like a freak people see in fiction movies. I always run away from everything but I'm trying so hard not to run away this time and just face things hoping life gets eventually gets better.

Any help is appreciated!
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
annoyedgrunt84, BubonicPlague, Fuzzybear, Open Eyes, TishaBuv

Thanks for this!
annoyedgrunt84, BubonicPlague