Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
272 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 13, 2023 at 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I don’t share an opinion about therapists not caring. Same as in every profession some do and some don’t. I am sorry you run into bad ones

Oh I don’t know if all men suck and use women. Plenty of men don’t suck and don’t use women at all.

Full estrangement isn’t always possible but you can try limiting your interactions and disengage
Well, I have had mostly bsd luck with therapists. I only really liked one. Surprisingly she was a student therapist. She was far superior to the experienced psychotherapists, psychiatrists & whar not And very compassionate & caring. I could only have her as a therapist for a year though. We both cried during my last session.

I knew that whe truly cated about me. She liked me, she understood me & she thought I was funny too. She was brilliant & only in her 20’s.

Most men I have known suck. I have had a lot of bad luck attracting perverts in the past & just nasty crazy weird people in general.

It’s a wonder that I didn’t completely give up on everyone a long time ago. I’m on the verge of doing so these days sometimes though. I really am.

I have severely limited my interactions with my toxic gamily. I only spent an hour with them the ladt gew years at Christmas instead of having them. come over for three days on the weekend. Now I banned my idiot stubborn dad for 6 months, lol 😆
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote