View Single Post
xRavenx
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2016
8,124 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 15, 2023 at 10:04 AM

I have been doing pretty well at work until this happened this morning...

I went in, and already felt a little bit "off", but not entirely. As the morning progressed, I started to feel strange: light headed, brain fog, light sensitivity, difficulties focusing on conversation. I will start to say something and lose train of thought half way through.... that was a sign I just could not get through the day with my kind of job since I work heavily with the public. I don't know if this is a sign that this can be an episode? It was so embarrassing, because the girl at the front desk where I worked said I did not look like I was feeling well, and I don't want them to question my mental health or competency when it comes to the job. I just said I have a migraine, and then I went home.

I have been keeping up the ability to function at this job for a while, despite some problems managing anxiety there. I hope tomorrow is different

Has anyone experienced anything like this in the beginning of an episode? I hope it is just an off day and not a sign of anything else. I haven't felt like this in a while.

Hugs from:
bizi, Blueowl, FloatThruThis, HALLIEBETH87, Soupe du jour, Victoria'smom, Yaowen