View Single Post
indigo1015
Grand Member

Member Since Dec 2010
8 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 16, 2023 at 12:40 AM

I can’t get to sleep, so I’m not going to try. I’m a night owl by nature, and if I can’t fall asleep until after midnight, I can’t. Besides, I have too much swirling in my head right now, and I need to get it out. I really, really hate Denver. It’s overpriced and yuppified to death by rich Californian bimbos, the traffic is heinous, and downtown has turned into a pisshole. It’s rife with crime and homeless people. My property taxes skyrocketed this year, and I just feel defeated by everything. I moved out here ten years ago in the hopes that I’d have space to myself. I envisioned it as being like it was way back in the nineties when we’d visit my folks out here. It’s not— it’s become a snotfest and I hate it. Things are improving at work, but it’s still not what I want to do with my life. My neck is hurting a lot and my doctor’s appointment is tomorrow, and that is stressing me out too. I guarantee you all the doc’s gonna do is tell me I need to lose weight and see the next patient, without talking to me or bothering to find out that I have a personal training session weekly and go to the gym on my own three additional times a week. Because doctors are dickheads like that. I hate doctors. I hate yuppies. I hate smokers. I hate people. What I want, what I dream of, is to have a small house in the middle of nowhere, with a studio, a veggie/herb garden, a dog and a cat. My own sanctuary where no one ****s with me or gives me a bad ****ing time. That is what I want.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
indigo1015 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, Discombobulated, Open Eyes, TheEbonyEwe, unaluna