divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 16, 2023 at 03:58 PM

It’s hard to make friends.

I doubt anyone rejects you due to not having children. Two of my best friends don’t have children and it doesn’t affect their ability to meet people.

Making friends is hard. I’d say you are doing better than many others. 27 women on social media? I probably don’t even know 27 people.lol

I am not sure you are shy and introverted if you could talk to that many people. I think making friends with people you meet online is hard. You don’t know them. How much do you have in common? What’s the common ground? I think maybe connecting via hobby groups or some type of mutual interests is easier. Maybe you aren’t connecting because you have nothing in common with these women.

I am not sure about meeting platonic friends online. If I was contacted by a random woman online and asked to go out with her, it would be awkward. And I am not shy. Maybe it would be easier if it was a group activity. Less awkward

I do understand difficulty of making friends. It really is hard. But there’s only that much time in the day or a week to hang out with friends so people might not have it in them. It’s not easy

And honestly some people just make friends easily and some don’t. My daughter makes friends with anyone, she’d be friends with lampposts. Like she makes friends everywhere all the time and she enjoys it. I don’t make friends left and right, but I also have no desire or energy for it.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Blueowl