moodyblue83
moodyblue83 has no updates.

2 yr Member
31 hugs
given
Default May 19, 2023 at 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendingmysoul View Post
Hi moodyblue83, in another post you said she has a lawyer and collected some info and filed it away to use against you.(you wrote you found a file while going through some old papers.)Looks like she has been planning something. Separation or even a divorce. May be? It looks like she too isn't happy in this marriage. May be at this moment it can't be salvaged anymore.What will you do if she files a divorce?(or else why would she gather as much as dirt on you like you mentioned?)
First of all she really doesn't have anything on me. She said her lawyer told her to gather stuff that would make me look bad. I don't want to get into specifics but for example she copied some of my psych evaluations. I never cheated on her so she has nothing there. She would never file for financial reasons.
Although we're both retired and she doesn't really need my income anymore it makes things easier for her.
I filed a few years back but it never got to court. It's very complicated. Bottom line is I can walk whenever I want to. And so can she. Oh Jezzzzzzz , I forgot what the topic was now Lol. I'm getting overwhelmed just thinking about this stuff.
That's it for now , I'll continue soon....." Thank you....

Thanks for this!
Mendingmysoul