View Single Post
NatalieJastrow
Veteran Member

Member Since Aug 2020
259 hugs
given
Default May 20, 2023 at 06:08 AM

So management did a written write up on the conversation that was submitted to the boss on the zoom call. To me, it sounds as positive as possible. And I do think my co worker should let it go. There were a few things that I have concerns about but overall it was very positive. It doesn't appear any action is going to be taken and this seems like it was just chalked up to "miscommunication".

I still think my friend should, at some point, go to the "workplace coordinator" and say -- hey, I don't want you to do anything but I want to run this by you.

So there will be a third party she can report her concerns to. (because I am not supposed to know about it).

The allegation that my friend was "slurring her words" was left in, but also her denial that it ever happened was left in. I remain convinced that the fact that any co worker would allegedly notice slurring words and not say anything right then (this could have been a stroke) is evidence of ill intent.

I am having an issue with a co worker at work as well. She is not allowed to telework and she is so lonely she sucks up at least 3 hours of my time every day when I am in... she calls me at home now too, finally something that was said in jest / because I am forced to talk to her.. was blabbed and it puts me at risk. So I now realized I can't talk to her anymore. But I feel like this is because this co worker is so lonely and has no one to talk to.

Telework is a nightmare.
NatalieJastrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
FloatThruThis, unaluna