jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default May 22, 2023 at 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Two my best girlfriends aren’t into clothes, hair or makeup. They are great people and loyal friends though. I am not into hair or make up but i do like clothes quite a bit. And purses lol. It has never been a foundation for friendships though. I do put make up for work but it’s not something I discuss with friends. I don’t care if others like those things. That’s unusual requirement for a friend.

I do agree with having high standards for human qualities. No one wants liars or backstabbers for friends
I never said liking those things is a definite requirement I just said it’d be nice if they likes those things too.

A few former friends complained about girly girls & acted like it was stupid & silly. One tomboy type even bragged about how she saves a lot of money for important things like trip since she doesn’t waste it on hair, clothes, makeup, nails, and purses.

She even complained about me dressing up to go to the zoo & how I brought to much jewelry with me on our trip. It’s not like I wore a prom dress to the zoo, lol 😆 OK, whatever, lol 😆

Weird! Another woman who I thought liked talking about makeup too actually accused me of only being interested in talking about boring uninteresting things like hair & makeup. She then beagged about owning rental properties & being worth 5 million dillars now.

This woman used me as a free therapist. I pointed that out to her then she blocked me, lol 😆

I don’t understand why I tend to attract users & abusers usually, ugh! I don’t deserve this crap!
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote