View Single Post
OhItsThatGuyAgain
Account Suspended

Member Since Feb 2023
Default May 22, 2023 at 03:46 PM

Monday, the 22nd of May of 2023 @ 1:36 PM (PST); ≈1,237–1,422 days have passed since these hallucinations began; ≈1,237–1,329 days have passed since the hallucinations decided to remain 24/7.

It's come to my attention that certain sadistic people have the capability to remotely access total strangers' electronic devices (e.g. smart phones, smart TVs, video game consoles, etc.) to transmit hypnotic suggestion without the informed consent of the owners and thereby inducing the symptoms of various mental illnesses eventually resulting in full-blown psychosis. It's also come to my attention that this can also be done using Long Range Acoustic Devices.

I suspect that certain type of software is distributed among scriptkiddies and other computer illiterate people meant to be uploaded, installed, and/or hidden unto total strangers' electronic devices purely for sadistic reasons on the part of the sort of people (e.g. internet trolls) who hijack others' electronics. I suppose that it's also possible to transmit hypnotic suggestion through people's electronics in a way that is so quiet that people can't consciously hear it. It's probably (mostly) done on people who sleep with electronics left powered on in the same room, but it appears to be possible to remotely switch on electronics... and transmit hypnotic suggestion from one room to another (e.g. from a "smart TV" in a living room into a bedroom).